Blog Widget by LinkWithin

{Alluring Interiors...Before & After}

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Hey, doLLs & kEnS!
I am back and the transformation to my blog turned out fabulous!
Huge Thanks goes out to http://www.ladyjavacreations.com/
She did an amazing job with my tweeking package! So, above is what my site use to look like...a pretty small header, no nav bar, only 2 rather thin coloums, the background wallpaper didn't POP....and now, I absolutely adore it! Lady Java "rOckeD" my spot! There will be alot a creative energy generated from such a fantastic place...I also want to give a Big Thanks to http://laalaaonline.blogspot.com/ for hooking a sister up with a fabulous new signiture, as well, she designed a awesome blog award for me that will be given out randomly to unexpected bloggers with an edge or that truely inspire!
Ciao, doLLs & kEnS...
Glad to be back!


This is what my old signiture looked like...now, check out my new one...totally fabulous!
Thanks Laa Laa

1 comments:

Check out what's playing on my ipod!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visitors Online Now!

Total Blog Hits

Game!


Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations